On February 7th, I turned 20! Wow, I still feel so young. (I guess I still am.) Anyway, my birthday was pretty low key, as usual. I had to work that day, and Casey and Tyler went out to Wendover so I was upstairs by myself most of the day. (Cody was downstairs and would occasionally peek in.) Mom brought me lunch from one of my favorite places, Rubio's. Since dad had city council, we didn't do much for my birthday. Aunt Claudia made
me a coconut cake because she knows it is my favorite. She's so nice! Some of the kids came over and we had cake and ice cream. On my way back to school, my friend Steve called and said he heard there was a party at my place. I told him I wasn't there, and as far as I was concerned there wasn't. He said Tom called and said there was going to be cake and ice cream. Whoops, Steve! haha. So when I got back to my apartment a bunch of my friends were there to celebrate. Shalyn said it was just her, Tom and Chris but then somehow everybody else ended up there. It was so fun! Earlier I had told Tom I was turning 23, so he thought he would be funny and put "23" on my cake. It actually turned out to be quite a good day!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Happy 20th Birthday to Me!

Posted by
heather ann
at
8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment